As Technical Sales Engineer (Solutions Engineer) you will work with clients to develop unmatched engineering solutions for Arvia’s technology. This role sits between the sales and engineering teams providing in-depth industrial wastewater experience and pre-sales technical support for internal and external customers.
The role is responsible for creation of technically and commercially viable solutions to deliver Arvia’s budget. The role will work with R&D to optimise existing products and expand Arvia’s product portfolio.
Hybrid working with 2-3 days in office per week.
* Treatment system design
* Commercial support
* Project management
* Experience within the industrial wastewater treatment sector (3 to 5 years)
* Must have multi-discipline experience (Engineering/Operations and Sales) of wastewater treatment processes and equipment (eg membrane solutions, tertiary treatments and Advanced Oxidation Processes).
* Considered a subject matter expert in wastewater treatment technologies and process
* Design, installation and commissioning experience of wastewater treatment equipment
* Experience of calculating Capex and Opex for different wastewater treatment technologies
* Experience of working internationally
* Science or engineering degree.
If you have a detailed understanding of wastewater treatment products and technology, both individually and in combination as part of a treatment chain with the ability to objectively assess requirements and provide an added value solution we would love to hear from you.
Please send a cover letter and CV to the email address below and we will get back to you.